Coordinator, Direct Marketing
The Coordinator, Direct Marketing will play an instrumental role in supporting the direct marketing fundraising efforts which seek to engage the Canadian public around conservation issues, and inspire fundraising as an important part of conservation. This role will support a wide range of activities related to direct marketing from digital campaigns to direct mail. In direct support of the Senior Manager, Direct Marketing the individual will be contributing to the immediate goals of the direct marketing team through campaign and administrative support.
The Coordinator will aid in the development of key fundraising campaigns and activities both online and offline. Working closely with our incumbent agency, the individual will support the execution of our direct mail strategies. This includes project management, data requests, as well as reporting back on appeal performance.
With the range of programs within the direct marketing team, the role requires an individual with a diverse skill set, who is organized and committed to helping donors understand how they can make an impact via WWF-Canada.
- Direct marketing mail campaigns
- Prepare meeting agendas, record meeting minutes, track meeting action items
- Provide internal teams with reminders on timelines and keep all to schedule
- Point person for day-to-day coordination of tasks with vendors
- Data requests and verifications
- Provide revisions to direct mail and email copy with direction from senior manager
- Digital campaigns
- Collaborate with marketing team to ensure all digital campaigns have necessary resources for success
- Execute on other initiatives related to direct marketing
- Oversee tribute giving program
- Archiving of digital and print materials
- Invoice tracking and processing
- Post-secondary education in fundraising or marketing OR 1-2 years of related experience
- Experience with direct mail campaigns
- Copywriting and copy-editing skills considered an asset
- Proficient using Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience using Raisers Edge and Luminate online an asset
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment with and meet deadlines
- Ability to work remotely
- Positive attitude and able to work well with staff, volunteers, and external stakeholders
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Understanding of conservation issues in Canada considered an asset
- Bilingual (French and English) considered an asset
This is a 6-month full-time contract position.
Deadline to Apply
You can submit your cover letter and resume by clicking the “APPLY” button.
Please ensure that you application is received on or before January 17, 2022, 5pm EST.
Commitment to Diversity and Accessibility
WWF-Canada is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome diversity in the workplace and encourage applications from all qualified candidates including women, members of visible minorities, persons with disabilities, and aboriginal peoples.
WWF-Canada is also committed to developing inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments. If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, please advise the Human Resources Representative in a timely fashion of any accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner. Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
We thank all applicants for their interest in joining WWF-Canada. Given the volume of applications received, we request that you do not follow up your application with a phone call or email. We will contact only those candidates selected for interviews and thank you for your understanding
WWF-Canada is a national conservation organization with an instantly recognizable brand and hundreds of thousands of supporters as well as Indigenous, academic, community and corporate partners from all regions of the country. As part of a global network, we have a half century history of fighting to strengthen and protect Canadian nature. Our vision is: A Canada with abundant wildlife, where nature and people thrive.
WWF-Canada has a long history of conservation success in Canada, none of which would have been possible without Indigenous and local communities, all orders of government, corporate, donor, academic and research institutions. With our ambitious new 10-year Regenerate Canada plan WWF-Canada commits fearlessly and determinedly to protect and conserve Canada’s nature and wildlife and the communities that rely on them. Our actions are focused on providing transformative benefits for biodiversity and climate in regions of greatest potential impact.