Administrator, Gift Season
The Administrator, Gift Season position is integral to the success of WWF-Canada’s seasonal fundraising programs, by supporting the maintenance and development of loyalty and giving levels through the provision of excellent customer service during times of high volume. The Gift Season staff is responsible for assisting in the administration and daily operations of Donor Relations by providing accurate and timely response to all gift related donor requests. The goal is to provide seamless service and support (to meet and exceed donor expectations and needs) related to gift administration, demonstrating exemplary customer service in all exchanges.
- Act as first point of contact for gift phone calls, and act as backup for support on overflow tax receipt and monthly donor phone calls and inquiries.
- Process and troubleshoot holiday catalog gift orders, donations, and other mail.
- Update donor records in Raiser’s Edge as needed with donor information, requests, and comments.
- Coordination, follow-up and tracking of inbound/outgoing calls and emails regarding adoptions, and products.
- Assist in the identification of customer service and gift administration issues as they arise through donor feedback.
- As needed, assist in covering reception.
- Track customer service metrics (actions, emails, phone calls and administrative tasks).
- 1-2 years customer service experience, preferably in a not-for-profit setting.
- Experience with Raisers’ Edge and Shopify (preferred).
- Understanding of conservation issues in Canada and around the world; acquired through education or job experience.
- Attention to detail is essential.
- Strong customer-service skills, with an ability to handle and resolve difficult situations.
- Above average computer skills; experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook Email.
- Ability to take initiative and practice good decision making.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Ability to be flexible and respond to a diverse workload.
- Bilingual in English/French preferred.
- Please note this is a full-time contract position.
- Required to be working in office a minimum of 2-3 days per week, and 2-3 days working from home.
- There are a total of 4 positions available:
- 2 positions are bilingual in English/French – commencing October 2022 until January 27, 2023.
- 2 positions are English speaking only – commencing October 2022 until December 23, 2022.
- The payrate for the Bilingual roles will be $24.30 per hour, plus 4% vacation pay.
- The payrate for the English-speaking only roles will be $22.50 per hour, plus 4% vacation pay.
Deadline to Apply
You can submit your cover letter and resume by clicking the “APPLY” button. Please ensure that you application is received on or before September 28, 2022, 5 pm EST.
Commitment to Diversity and Accessibility
WWF-Canada is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome diversity in the workplace and encourage applications from all qualified candidates including women, members of visible minorities, persons with disabilities, and aboriginal peoples.
WWF-Canada is also committed to developing inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments. If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, please advise the Human Resources Representative in a timely fashion of any accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner. Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
We thank all applicants for their interest in joining WWF-Canada. Given the volume of applications received, we request that you do not follow up your application with a phone call or email. We will contact only those candidates selected for interviews and thank you for your understanding.